1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup
2/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
1 package (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough (10 biscuits)
(1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
(2) Stir together the soups, milk, poultry seasoning, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
(3) Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
(4) Stir the chicken mixture.
(5) Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
(6) Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: simpleanddeliciouschickenrecipes.blogspot.com (adapted from campbellskitchen.com)