Mmm, mmm, chicken! If you love chicken as much as I do, you'll appreciate these simple and delicious chicken recipes. Each one takes only minutes to prepare and an hour or less to cook.
You'll discover chicken recipes to suit all individual tastes...even those picky eaters who are so hard to please! And the best part? You'll find yourself spending less time in the kitchen with these meals! Thanks for stopping by and...I hope you enjoy!
This fast and easy grilled chicken recipe isn't only delicious, but it's a healthy dish for your family. It's packed full of vegetables that offer vitamins and is ready in 30 minutes or less. The greatest part about this chicken recipe is that it only takes 15 minutes to prepare!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup olive oil
1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro 1 tablespoon lime juice 1/2 teaspoon salt
(1) Heat charcoal grill over medium flame, or coals. This also works by cooking on a George Forman Grill.
(2) While grill heats up, toss together tomato, cucumber, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt (this will be your salsa creation).
(3) Refrigerate salsa mix for 30 minutes.
(4) Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and grill until no longer pink, about 7-8 minutes per side.
(5) Drain salsa if necessary and serve over chicken.
(7) Garnish with a lime for added flavor and a nice presentation.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: simpleanddeliciouschickenrecipes.blogspot.com (adapted from tasteofhome.com)