1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
1/2 pound chopped cooked chicken breast
(1) Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat.
(2) Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, about 5 minutes.
(3) Pour in chicken broth and vegetable broth and stir.
(4) Add in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
(5) Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
(6) Serve in bowls with saltine crackers or bread with butter.
Makes 6 servings
Source: simpleanddeliciouschickenrecipes.blogspot.com (adapted from allrecipes.com)