2 bell peppers (red, yellow or green), sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 frying chicken, cut up
1 pound sweet Italian sausage links, cut up
1/4 cup vegetable oil
(1) Arrange potatoes, peppers and onions in large, shallow 3-quart casserole.
(2) Mix oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and sprinkle half the mixture over potatoes.
(3) Arrange chicken and sausage on top. Pour oil over and sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
(4) Cover and bake at 425 degrees F for 1 hour.
(5) Uncover, and bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until browned.
Makes 6 servings.
Source: simpleanddeliciouschickenrecipes.blogspot.com (adapted from food.com)